Buying a home can be stressful; compound that with relocating to another city, province or even country, and it can be an overwhelming experience.
My main objective is to relieve you of that stress and provide a smooth transition to your new home. Our team will work with you to find and purchase that perfect home; we’ll take care of the details!
We start working the minute you contact us. Our service includes, but is not limited to:
- A Custom Buyers Portfolio. Based on the information provided during your initial contact, we’ll design a personalized package of information that will include homes that are currently for sale, general information about the area, detailed information about our service and next steps.
- One on One Attention. Our commitment to you starts immediately. We’ll provide you with up to date reality listings prior to your visit. In addition, an itinerary will be created, based on your selection, in order to maximize the time you have and facilitate our team in providing the best quality service.
- Honesty. We are your eyes on the ground. Our review of each property will include an unbiased opinion; providing the pros and cons of the each property, curbside appeal, resale value, any structural deficiencies and others. Our goal is to provide you with enough information so you can make an informed decision.
- Hassle Free Purchase. Once you decide on a home we’ll make sure that your best interests are met. From preparing a contract, and ensuring a building inspection is done, to being your liaison with your financial institution, IRPP representative, insurance company and your lawyer.
Contact Sam Kerr and experience how Integrity, Honesty and Respect can help you find the home of your dreams.
- Canadian Forces Personell Support Agency
- National Defense and the Canadian Forces
- Ontario Health Insurance Offices
- Ontario Drivers Licence Offices
- Ministry of Government Services
- College of Physicians and Surgeons
- Ottawa International Airport
- Childrens Hospital (CHEO)
- Wounded Warriors